Open Roles at 4Securitas
We are seeking a Cloud Engineer/DevOps Engineer to join our growing Development Team at 4Securitas. This innovative team will support our rapid growth and expansion in the EMEA region.
We are looking for an experienced Cloud/DevOps Engineer to be involved in our projects assisting our development team with resolving their technical problems and helping grow and scale the team through the leverage of AWS and Azure, including the creation of technical tools and software.
You’ll join a supportive company that takes great pride in our work. We’re eager to help grow each other’s abilities and to create an environment where we can do our best work.
The ideal candidate will have strong problem-solving skills, attention to detail, and excellent communication skills. You should also have good experience with cloud services and distributed architectures.
We expect you to do this daily:
- Work on automation and Infrastructure as Code for our products and services
- Deploy & optimize cloud-native applications in the AWS\Azure\GCP Cloud
- Define standards, guidelines and procedures for development teams to interact with our cloud infrastructure
- Help design procedures and processes in your area of responsibility.
- Develop and maintain our products on major public cloud marketplaces (AWS, AZURE, GCP)
- Implement and integrate the use of third-party tools inside our products
- Deep knowledge of Linux Operating Systems
- Good knowledge of Windows and Mac operating systems
- Working knowledge of container technologies (Kubernetes, Serverless, Docker, Swarm, Nomad)
- Experience with at least one of the primary cloud providers (AWS, Azure, Google, etc.)
- Knowledge of cloud and container security
- Excellent knowledge of Ansible, terraform, and cloud formation.
- Experience in a high-level language, preferably Golang/Python/ and/or Bash scripting
- Experience with Git, GitHub, and GitHub actions
- A positive “can do” attitude and startup / entrepreneurial approach
- Hashicorp ecosystem (vault, consul, packer, etc.)
- Fluency in English
Nice To Have
- Degree in information technology
- Previous experience in startup company
- Deep knowledge of Windows and Mac operating systems
- Experience with more than one of the primary cloud providers (AWS, Azure, Google, etc.)
|Job Category||Development Department|
|Salary||€ up to 65K|
|Type||Permanent contract full-time|
We invite you to join our team as a Cyber Security Support Engineer, a unique and exciting opportunity that blends system administration with cyber security. This role is ideal for someone who thrives on problem-solving and enjoys navigating the intersection of tech support and cyber security.
As a Cyber Security Support Engineer, you'll troubleshoot technical issues and analyze security events in order to find solutions. Your role is vital in maintaining system stability, enhancing our user experience, and contributing to the success of our organization.
As a Cyber Security Support Engineer, you will provide top-tier technical support, diagnose, and resolve intricate system issues while collaborating with our software development team. You will troubleshoot customer inquiries, including but not limited to API integrations, systems issues, network and security-related impediments, 3rd party integrations, and multi-product workflows. Your technical skills will be essential for troubleshooting, while your cyber security knowledge will be important to handle security events and remediation.
Providing technical support to users on a variety of cyber security issues, troubleshooting security problems, and providing training on security best practices will also be part of your duties. Furthermore, you will assist in the investigation and remediation of security incidents.
The ideal candidate will possess basic:
- In depth Linux administration knowledge including containers technologies like Docker Swarm or Kubernetes.
- At least an additional OS Administration knowledge (Windows or MacOS).
- Networking skills (TCP/IP knowledge, perform network traffic analysis and being able to install, configure or troubleshoot networking issues on Switch, Routers and Firewalls).
- Cyber Security skills (understanding of cyber security concepts and being able to use or willing to improve the knowledge on the most commonly used tools like NMAP, Hydra, Metasploit, etc.).
- Basic bash scripting.
In addition, fluency in English is required.
Excellent written and verbal communication skills, keen attention to detail, proactiveness, and a commitment to customer satisfaction are crucial.
Nice to have
Certifications relevant to the role and minimum requirements indicated above will be considered a plus. Experience in a customer-facing role and familiarity with cloud platforms such as AWS, Azure, or GCP would be a considerable advantage. Knowledge of at least one of the following programming languages will be an additional asset: Python, Golang, or Rust.
We also appreciate candidates who can foster a culture of knowledge sharing and continuous learning. We are looking for a tech enthusiast committed to offering exceptional support and contributing to the growth and development of our team and clients.
|Job Category||Support Department|
|Salary||€ up to 40K|
|Reporting to||Support Manager|
We are looking for a talented professional security engineer to join our growing R&D team. The ideal candidate will have technical experience in cyber security and threat intelligence, and a strong understanding of security technologies and methodologies.
To be successful in this role, you should have a solid understanding of cyber security threats and be able to use advanced tools and techniques to identify, analyze, and respond to these threats.
We offer a dynamic and stimulating work environment, as well as opportunities for growth, learning, professional development and a competitive salary.
- Proactively searching, analyzing and understanding new threats.
- Actively participate with R&D to design detection, response and countermeasures.
- Develop proof of concept for new security features.
- Integrating our software with other products, solutions and security components.
- Providing actionable intelligence to help enhance ACSIA cyber defense capabilities.
- 5+ years of experience in cyber security area
- In-depth knowledge of cyber security threats and attack techniques
- In-depth knowledge of TCP/IP network and networking security
- Good knowledge on scripting languages like Bash, Python, PowerShell, etc
- Extensive experience with Linux and Windows internals, containers security, registry, auth., etc.
- Knowledge logging, correlation, and enrichment techniques from a variety of sources
- Knowledge on query structures like regex, YARA, Sigma rule.
- Knowledge of firewalls/IPS/ids/Siem devices/platform
- Analytical and problem solving skill, with attention to details
- Proactive, self-motivated and self-reliant worker, able to take on challenges and find solutions
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Nice to have
- Past experience in Adversarial Attack Simulation or Red Team
- Knowledge of static and dynamic malware analysis
- Knowledge of development process
- Experience on public cloud security
- Technical security certification
For reference, our technology stack includes
- Java, Spring Boot, Python, GoLang
- React JS, REST, MariaDB
- Wazuh, Falco Security, OSQuery, Sysmon
- Open-Search, RabbitMq
- Docker / Docker compose, k8s, Github, AWS
|Salary||€ up to 60K|
|Reporting to||Head of Security and Integrations|
We are actively looking to expand our Partner and Client eco-system in multiple geographies primarily in Europe.
About the role
Location: Any EU Country
Reporting into the Sales Director, the pre-sales engineer works closely with the Sales and Partner teams to deploy and demonstrate the ACSIA product to prospective partners and customers across the EU. The successful candidate will be expected to have excellent communication skills and be able to explain technical and business concepts while building good customer relationships. Must be a fluent English speaker with excellent German, Spanish or Italian language skills.
Key characteristics would be a self-motivated and engaging personality, with excellent communication skills, with a strong cyber security background and technical troubleshooting skills. Cloud technical knowledge would be a key advantage. This role will involve travelling (post Covid) and occasional out-of-hours work may be required.
- Support Sales personnel to deliver presentations and product demonstrations of ACSIA to new Partners and Clients, answering technical queries and correctly positioning ACSIA in the market.
- Assist Partners to be technically self sufficient deploying, configuring and managing ACSIA to their clients
- Provide training and on-boarding skills to partners and customers
- Work directly with customers, operations and engineering to research, troubleshoot, and resolve performance issues in a timely manner.
- Clearly and succinctly document communication updates with customers within our case management systems. providing customer feedback and contributing to our team knowledge base
Skills and requirements
- A technical background in Opensource technologies is desirable with a strong emphasis on Linux Administration skills including knowledge of networking, common Internet protocols, in-depth knowledge of the TCP/IP Stack DNS, SMTP and ability to troubleshoot issues
- Familiarity with core concepts of security incident response, e.g., the typical phases of response, vulnerabilities vs threats vs actors, Indicators of Compromise (IoCs), etc.
- Strong technical understanding of the information security threat landscape (attack vectors and tools, best practices for securing systems and networks, etc.)..
- Must be able to speak English fluently plus have at least one other major European language – preferably German, Spanish or Italian.
- Excellent communication and analytical skills for incident and problem management
- Empathetic customer engagement style and ability to see things from clients point of view
- Work well in a distributed, fast paced and dynamic team environment.
- B.Sc. / M.Sc. Computer Science / Information Systems / IT Operations Management with 3 to 5 years experience in a related capacity
- 6+ years experience in a related capacity.
- Cloud vendor accreditations
- Linux or Red Hat accreditations
|Job Category||Pre-Sales Department|
|Location||Any EU country|