Posted 2 months ago
We are looking for a Cloud Engineer/DevOps Engineer to join our growing Support Team at 4Securitas. This innovative team will support our rapid growth and expansion in the EMEA region.
We are looking for an experienced Cloud/DevOps Engineer to assist our development team with resolving their technical problems, building the internal pipelines and also help grow and scale the team through the leverage of AWS, including the creation of technical tools and software.
You’ll join a supportive company that takes great pride in our work. We’re eager to help grow each other’s abilities and to create an environment where we can do our best work.
What you will do:
- Develop and manage our cloud infrastructure
- Automation and Infrastructure as Code
- Deploy & optimize cloud-native applications in the AWS Cloud
- Define standards, guidelines and procedures for development teams to interact with our cloud infrastructure
- Develop, and improve our CI/CD pipelines
- Support and enable development teams to increase the productivity
- Help design procedures and processes in your area of responsibility.
- Develop and maintain Acsia on major public cloud marketplace (AWS, AZURE, GCP)
Who you are:
- Deep knowledge of Linux Operating Systems
- Good knowledge of Windows and Mac operating systems
- Working knowledge of container technologies (Kubernetes, Serverless, Docker)
- Experience with at least one of the primary cloud providers (AWS, Azure, Google, etc.)
- Knowledge of cloud and containers security
- Excellent knowledge of Ansible, terraform and cloud formation.
- Some experience in a high-level language, preferably Golang/Python/Java and/or Bash scripting
- Experience with Git, GitLab and GitHub
- A positive “can do” attitude and startup / entrepreneurial approach
- Excellent communication of written and spoken English