We are looking for a talented professional security engineer to join our growing R&D team. The ideal candidate will have technical experience in cyber security and threat intelligence, and a strong understanding of security technologies and methodologies.
To be successful in this role, you should have a solid understanding of cyber security threats and be able to use advanced tools and techniques to identify, analyze, and respond to these threats.
We offer a dynamic and stimulating work environment, as well as opportunities for growth, learning, professional development and a competitive salary.
- Proactively searching, analyzing and understanding new threats.
- Actively participate with R&D to design detection, response and countermeasures.
- Develop proof of concept for new security features.
- Integrating our software with other products, solutions and security components.
- Providing actionable intelligence to help enhance ACSIA cyber defense capabilities.
- 5+ years of experience in cyber security area
- In-depth knowledge of cyber security threats and attack techniques
- In-depth knowledge of TCP/IP network and networking security
- Good knowledge on scripting languages like Bash, Python, PowerShell, etc
- Extensive experience with Linux and Windows internals, containers security, registry, auth., etc.
- Knowledge logging, correlation, and enrichment techniques from a variety of sources
- Knowledge on query structures like regex, YARA, Sigma rule.
- Knowledge of firewalls/IPS/ids/Siem devices/platform
- Analytical and problem solving skill, with attention to details
- Proactive, self-motivated and self-reliant worker, able to take on challenges and find solutions
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Nice to have
- Past experience in Adversarial Attack Simulation or Red Team
- Knowledge of static and dynamic malware analysis
- Knowledge of development process
- Experience on public cloud security
- Technical security certification
For reference, our technology stack includes
- Java, Spring Boot, Python, GoLang
- React JS, REST, MariaDB
- Wazuh, Falco Security, OSQuery, Sysmon
- Open-Search, RabbitMq
- Docker / Docker compose, k8s, Github, AWS
|Salary||€ up to 60K|
|Reporting to||Head of Security and Integrations|