Remote (with travel)
Posted 2 months ago
In this role, you will work as a Full Stack Developer for our development team run by our CTO. Alongside the regular role, you will help the support team provide quick patching and workaround to our platform in urgent need.
We are looking for someone who wants to make an impact, contributing their ideas to how we can improve our product, our technology, and the way we work. You will work with different teams and help us build new features.
Daily, you will be assigned specific tasks to be completed. You will be responsible for end-to-end code development and delivery, including:
- Developing front-end code.
- Designing user interactions on web pages.
- Developing back-end code.
- Creating servers and databases for functionality.
- Ensuring cross-platform optimisation.
- Ensuring responsiveness of the application.
- Working alongside graphic designers for web design features.
- Seeing through a project from conception to finished product.
- Designing and developing APIs.
- Bug fixing and quick patching.
- Implementing testing procedures, especially automated ones.
- Meeting both technical and consumer needs.
- Staying abreast of developments in web applications and programming languages.
- Able to communicate effectively in English (written and spoken).
- You have at least five years of commercial experience in software engineering.
- Genuine interest in cyber security or related topics.
- You have commercial experience with Java, Spring Boot, Python and SQL.
- You’ve experience with React and Typescript.
- Used to working with Git and collaborating with other developers.
- Familiar with CI/CD concepts and tools like Gitlab or Github pipelines.
- Experience writing tests to verify your code.
- You’ve excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- You’ve experience supporting a production platform.
- You’re comfortable and confident building and managing relationships with your stakeholders.
- You can understand the complexity and manage it. You can compare and contrast needs and make trade-offs that optimise for the best outcome for our customers and business.
Nice to have
- You have a BSc in Software Engineering or Computer Science or a higher degree, which is not essential but nice.
- You’ve experience working in a startup.
- You have some experience working with cloud providers and docker/Kubernetes orchestrators.
- Some experience with cloud platforms like AWS.
- Knowledge of Chakra UI.
- Knowledge of more coding languages like C++, .Net, Golang or C#.
|Job Category||Development Department|
|Salary||up to 70K€ DOE|
|Reporting to||Head of Engineering|