We are looking for an experienced cross-functional (t-shaped) Support Engineer resident in Turkey to join our growing Support Team at 4Securitas. This person will assist our global customers with a focus on the Turkish market and will also help grow and scale the team by resolving cases, creating technical content and building our internal tooling.
Being the face of 4Securitas Technical Support to our customers is key to establishing a long-term relationship with our existing customers, enabling them to benefit from ACSIA and assisting them in their day-to-day work efficiencies.
You’ll join a supportive company that takes great pride in our work. We’re eager to help grow each other’s abilities and to create an environment where we can do our best work.
As a Support Engineer, your primary responsibility will be resolving every customer’s technical queries, recommending technical solutions, creating technical content, and creating software to automate and speed up our ticket’s resolution.
We expect you to do this daily:
- Provide technical support for the ACSIA platform.
- Utilize support tools and resources necessary to solve customer issues.
- Handle incoming technical queries from various support channels and escalations from other organisation members.
- Troubleshoot customer inquiries, including but not limited to API integrations, systems issues, network and security-related impediments, 3rd party integrations, and multi-product workflows.
- Resolve product or service problems by exploring the client’s request, determining the cause of the problem, and selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem.
- Build strong relationships with other team members within Support and the broader company acting as the voice of the customer.
- Work closely with the other team members to resolve customer queries and support renewals and expansion opportunities.
- Uses broad technical product expertise to help customers increase adoption.
- Review incoming technical questions from various support channels and escalations from other members of the 4Securitas organization to determine the gaps in ACSIA content.
- Document solutions to customer inquiries, including but not limited to API integrations, systems issues, network and security-related impediments, 3rd party integrations, and multi-product workflows.
- Proactively identify improvements to the product, identify bugs and otherwise determine high-impact opportunities to enhance the customer experience.
- Automating and coding every time is necessary, or every time it will make your life easier and your delivery faster.
- Get out of your comfort zone by helping other teams and delivering tasks outside the support team.
- Experience of at least two years in a technical support role with a software development company across various channels (preferably a cyber security one).
- Self-motivated, goal-oriented, excellent organisational skills, and superior time management skills.
- Superb documentation, customer service, and communication skills.
- Experience with owning and successfully resolving customer escalations.
- A proven track record of customer empathy, urgency, and technical competency.
- Experience with Linux.
- Some experience with Windows and Mac.
- Experience troubleshooting in a web-based environment, including HTTP, JSON, HTML.
- A good understanding of the computer networking principles (Firewalls, Network Protocols and Subnetting) is required.
- Excellent communication of written and spoken English and at least a B2 level of Turkish.
- Willingness to learn new topics and work on something you don’t know.
Nice To Have
- Experience with APIs, interpreting API documentation and SDKs
- Some knowledge of cloud providers is preferred (like AWS, Azure or GCP)
- Some experience in a high-level language, preferably Golang/Python/Java and Bash scripting
- Experience with Git, GitLab, and GitHub
- Familiarity with structured query languages such as SQL
- Troubleshooting experience with AWS, Docker, and Regex
- Experience with Zendesk is preferable
|Job Category||Support Department|
|Salary||Up to €45,000 per year DOE|
|Reporting to||Support Manager|