Take charge of your server security with ACSIA real time threat intelligence. Enable governance and control at scale.
ACSIA is a security solution enabling teams charged with the management of business critical servers to maintain optimal technical and security controls over server infrastructure.
Using a combined approach based on log analysis, AI and machine learning, ACSIA does the grunt work of security analysis – monitoring, analysing, profiling and mitigating cybersecurity incidents.
From detecting scans that may indicate an emerging attack, through to full blown attempts at malware injection, the system automates the maintenance of a robust security posture while engaging the human factor for higher order leaving decision making.
The system can be configured to make most actions automatic, while at the same time informing security teams as to when to engage directly. An intuitive and easy to understand interface means that a CISO, with one glance at a mobile dashboard can take a snapshot of the prevailing network status.
Using ACSIA is like hiring a security engineer who is available 24/7. Deployment is simple and straightforward, and the customer benefits from the ACSIA engine running seamlessly and silently in the background.
Monitoring and protecting your critical servers never been easier.
ACSIA is an intuitive and effective security system that integrates with your existing software and platforms.
ACSIA monitors and captures anomalies using powerful algorithms which recognises the simplest to the most advanced intrusion & exploitation techniques. These anomalies are profiled via it’s reinforced learning machine and ultimately trigger alerts graded by severity level using decision driven AI.
ACSIA will help make your security team leaner, more effective and less stressed out.
Cybersecurity – one of the biggest challenges businesses face today
- Malicious tools that encrypt your files and attackers demand payments to restore access to the data. By 2019, ransomware damage costs will hit $11.5 billion, according to Cybersecurity Ventures.
- 11,582,116,452: Total number of records containing personal and other sensitive data that have been compromised from 9,033 data breaches made public between 2005 December 30th, 2018. With the enforcement of the GDPR, the web application layer now often the primary way an enterprise interacts with their customers (full featured web applications or APIs that back mobile apps), is increasingly under pressure.
- The global average total cost of a data breach in 2018 exceeds a whopping $3.8 million. This represents a 6.4 percent increase from previous year’s $3.62 million, according to research conducted by Ponemon Institute to IBM Security.
- 87%: Percentage of enterprises that say they require up to 50% more budget for cybersecurity.
- 197 days – the mean time to identify(MTTI) was 197 days.
The ACSIA difference
- ACSIA significantly reduces false positives, does not disrupt your network and it eliminates botnets upon discovery.
- It enables organizations to protect themselves against hacking, malware, fraud, cybercrime, intrusions and data-leaks.
- A full stack product with a unique analytical engine that analyses real time log data thanks to its simple but sophisticated algorithms & machine learning.
ACSIA main use cases
Real time threat detection of IoCs and APT’s, mitigation & Incident response for:
- Critical servers on the public internet (external threats)
- Internal user activity (internal threats)
False Positives and Alert Fatigue
ACSIA significantly lowers the number of false positive alerts and allows the security department to focus efforts on the alerts that could lead to compromises.
ACSIA Anticipates the mind of malicious entities and techniques of automated hacking tools
ACSIA brings proven tools together in a systematic way that addresses cyber security threats, using logical steps based on a fundamental understanding of security and vulnerabilities.
How is ACSIA different from other security software?
ACSIA significantly reduces false positives, does not disrupt your network and it eliminates botnets upon discovery. It enables organizations to protect themselves against hacking, malware, fraud, cybercrime, intrusions and data-leaks. A full stack product with a unique analytical engine that analyses real time log data thanks to its simple but sophisticated algorithms & machine learning.